I'm Back!!

Wow!! my last post here was about 9 months ago!!, i almost forgot that i have a blog :) , Here are what happened to me during the past months:

  • I got married :)
  • I performed Hajj (thanks to Allah)
  • I joined NesmaCMS as a Development Team Leader

 Now is just a great time in the IT and software development industry, the amount of new technologies (coming out of Microsoft of course) is overwhelming, just a few days ago Microsoft started its global launch wave all over the world for a three major products (Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008), KSA was the first country in the middle east to host the launch, i attended the launch event  in Riyadh last Monday, about over 1500 Developers and IT professionals were there.

Another thing i should mention here is that SilverLight beta2 is out, Enjoy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documentum DQL Query Custom Data Extension For SQL Server Reporting Services

Portable Class Library Projects and MVVM Light

Using taco to create Ionic projects for the Windows platform